The concierge at TNQ is on hand seven days a week, to assist with those little but important things in life that you’re often too busy to keep up with. Whether it’s signing for a package delivered while at work, taking delivery of your online grocery order, or just organising your dry cleaning.
And, if your online delivery needs to be kept cool, don’t worry: it will be!
The internal landscaped courtyards at TNQ are elevated some 40 feet above street level, and are for the enjoyment of residents and their guests only. Each courtyard is larger than the area of four tennis courts, and landscaped with mature trees, planted borders, water features and modern stonework.
Security and Parking
At TNQ security is a given. There is a monitored CCTV security system throughout, a secure entrance to buildings via key fob, IP-enabled videophone door entry system and multipoint locking for front doors to give you peace of mind. Furthermore, hallways and common areas are equipped by mains-operated smoke and heat detectors.
There is also secure residents’ parking and cycle storage units as well as electric vehicle charging points.
And for everything else, there is an on-site estate manager who will look after all your needs.
Cicero – “It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigour.” TNQ is designed to create a better quality of life. That’s why there is a gym on site. Gone will be the days when you’ll have to carry your sports bag into the office. With a gym just downstairs, the extra time will be all yours.
If you have young children and work, then this could be a lifeline. Facing onto the elevated courtyard of TNQ#5, the crèche, together with its adjacent private play area in the courtyard, is managed by qualified staff and open from Monday to Friday.
Leisure & Retail
At TNQ we’ve gone the distance so you won’t have to. The new TNQ retail & leisure facilities, coupled with the existing supermarket next door, means convenience is on your doorstep in terms of daily retail & leisure essentials.
And more is coming; just a two-minute walk away, 399 Edgware Road is being redeveloped, providing a further supermarket together with an Oriental & Far Eastern food and retail court. Just two miles away is Brent Cross, one of London’s top shopping centres.
TNQ Customer Service Charter
1. Detailed information about your home and our customer service.
2. Regular updates about the progress of construction, legal completion and occupation dates (our best estimate).
3. A Home Demonstration before you move in to your new home.
4. Your welcome pack with information on your new home and the development.
5. Information on the manufacturers' warranties from which you will benefit, plus details of our 2 year warranty.
6. Information on the NHBC's 10 Year Buildmark Warranty
7. An after Sales Service within defined response times, including our two-‐year out of hours emergency care cover.
TNQ Customer Service Charter